You will be sent a health questionnaire when you book your nutrition consultation with Michelle. The questionnaire is designed to assess your diet, health, symptoms, nutrient status, genetics, environment and lifestyle. This supplies the basis for your individual recommendations. Dietary changes are the foundation of nutrition intervention and your needs are unique because of a variety of genetic and environmental factors. Tests may be recommended along with your diet and supplement programme.
Recommendations for diet, lifestyle, cooking, exercise and nutritional supplements are made to help you:
- balance your intake of fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- improve overall nutritional status
- address nutrient imbalances that may be associated with health problems
- support digestion and absorption of foods
- support detoxification capacity
- promote hormone and neurotransmitter balance
- promote adequate hydration
- support gut microflora
Research based nutrition therapy aims to support your biochemistry, allowing your body to achieve optimum health. Consultations aim to educate and equip you so that you are able to meet your own nutritional needs.
Nutrition Therapy Consultations are held at complementary health centres based in Wokingham, Berkshire or High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Consultations can also be held at your office or home; minimal travel costs would apply.
Please click here for pricing details.
Please call 07879 403321 or 01494 637747 to arrange your consultation.